Oak, cherry, maple, Formica, etc. CHEAP!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrightclan

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've got some wood etc. for sale. If you're within reasonable distance, you might be interested. I need to get rid of it in the next couple weeks. I'd rather see it put to use than go to waste. So make me a silly offer, and it's yours.

It's not a huge amount, but enough to make it worth someone's while. I have neither the time nor inclination to measure it up, or sort it out.

Firstly some hard maple that was destined for a kitchen island worktop that never materialised. Maybe good for a smallish workbench or it's original use?

There's four pieces about 1 1/2" thick by 10" wide by by 58" long:

wood001.jpg

I also have about five pieces (I think) of 1/2" thick American White Oak planks about 8" wide by 12 ft. in length, as well as several off cuts and narrower strips of the same:

wood002.jpg

I have some 7/8" thick American Red Oak. Several strips of 3" by 10 ft. or so, as well as several offcuts.

A few planks of 8-10 ft. by 7/8" thick American Cherry (varying widths) as well as some sizeable offcuts.

The next picture is of a mixture of Oak and Cherry: (I have another wall with similar amounts.):

wood003.jpg

Additionally, I have some good sized offcuts of Formica and other laminates. Some 3/4" MFMDF, some 5/8" "fuzzy" MDF, about half a sheet of 6mm White Oak veneered MDF (one side quarter sawn), and who knows, something else you might be interested in if you come to look.

When I say silly offers, I mean it. It has to go by 27th June at the very latest. I live just off the M8, halfway between Glasgow and Edinburgh. For more detailed directions, PM me.

Please don't let this go to waste.

Brad

Well, if there is anything left on 26 June, I hope to be driving past that day on my way to new home north of Aberdeen.....
But I guess I ought not to start re-stocking with timber having just disposed of most of my stuff prior to the move :cry:

Well, that was quick!

Sold to the man with the guitar (avatar)--Slimjim.

He's taking all the "real" timber. If anyone wants anything else, let me know. Slimjim can testify, it's going for a song!

Brad

Back