Numatic NV750 Workshop Vacuum Extractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave

I have one and it is very solidly built and effective. I use the 4" hose which is long enough to move between the tablesaw, router table and bandsaw and that does a decent job.

The smaller hose is good for the mitre saw, although I find the mitre saw still makes a bit of a mess, but that is down to the poor dust extraction design of the mitre saw. It works fine on biscuit jointers and sanders and has plenty of suction, sticking the orbital sander to the wood and leaving the surface dust free after use.

Noise wise it is a lot quieter than most, more of a drone than any high pitched wailing... but you will still know that you have it switched on.

My machine was supplied with HEPA bags which you are advised to cut in half and sit on the rim of the metal body before lowering on the motor top. I found the filter 'inside' this HEPA bag to be very clean on emptying.

Emptying is straightforward as the motor assembly/switchgear top unlatches, disconnect any hoses and you can just tip away. I do this outside the workshop into a bin liner.

Hope this helps
Simon

Yep Simon it sure does help cheers, I wil phone them today to get 1 ordered. Does it come with the 4" hose or do i buy that seperate, will have to check when i phone them.

Cheers M8 appreciate it

Dave

Thanks Dave, I will have a look at that. I having been trying to think how I can improve the dust pickup from my mitre saw, wondering about making a hood of some sort.

My NV750 came with the 4" hose and the smaller 51mm? diameter hose, both hoses were a good length which is handy as I have yet to set up ducted extraction system.

Same here, i am just in the process of converting the garage into a workshop, once i have sorted where evrything will go i will run all the pipework and ducting before i make the cabinets and router table.

Be easier to run everything arround the workshop when it is empty, than trying to cut sections out after.

Cheers

Dave

Back