Nova Nebula language barrier

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodger7

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just taken delivery of a Nova Nebula lathe and all the computer instructions are in German. There is a way to change the language to English but I can't find out how. The English written instructions don't help and the installation videos don't seem to cover the controls. Can anyone advise me please? Thank you.

I have just taken delivery of a Nova Nebula lathe and all the computer instructions are in German. There is a way to change the language to English but I can't find out how. The English written instructions don't help and the installation videos don't seem to cover the controls. Can anyone advise me please? Thank you.
Google translate coulld be your friend.

Is this what you're looking for....?
I think instructions as to how to change the language settings are on page 31.....👍

Attachments

• Nebula.-Manual-4.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For an interim quick fix see if your phone has the function. On mine the phone camera has a button for code scanning and for translation among other things. It works remarkably well.

Thank you to all who made suggestions. I have now been talked through the procedure for changing the language to English and have done so. Thank you John.

Latest posts

Back