No Brass

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayne

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought I would try a miter plane with no yellow metal at all. I think it's an interesting look.

steel1.jpg
-Wayne Anderson

that looks awesome, really nice work

wayne":yygr2f9r said:
Thought I would try a miter plane with no yellow metal at all. I think it's an interesting look.

steel1.jpg
-Wayne Anderson[/quote] That loo...costs by leaving out the brass :-) BugBear

Who does this wayne think he is - only 10 posts and coming in with a gloat like that (oh, and that collection of shoulders the other week) !!!!

Seriously - that is one stunning plane.

Cheers

Karl

Amazing. Excuse my total ignorance but did you make it yourself or buy it. I know very little about exotic planes but feel myself being tugged towards this Handtools forum.

Cheers, Ted

Nice one Philly - looks like a call to the Building Society tomorrow about that re-mortage !!!

Cheers

Karl

lucky9cat":phftr3sg said:
Amazing. Excuse my total ignorance but did you make it yourself or buy it. I know very little about exotic planes but feel myself being tugged towards this Handtools forum.

Cheers, Ted

Sure enough tha the planes shown by Wayne are all gloats of fine craftsman ship!

ONe of my personal favoraties. Pure art chariot plane with ivory infill.
dam_ivory1a.jpg

The pity is, how many people would be able to create good and beautiluf tools, only a matter of practice and knowing.

This reminds me I still have to make me a set of wind sticks.

The last one posted by Calpol looks evil - H R Gigers Alien comes to mind

tnimbles post reminds me that Christmas is coming - looks like a sleigh to me

BTW No criticism intended, I think they are fantastic looking planes

Cheers :D
Tony

Actually, that one by Calpol remains one of my all time favorites, aesthetics wise. Totally wonderful.

The new, yellow free one is also very beautiful. Very nice work, Mr. Anderson.

Latest posts

Back