NMA Agencies

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

9fingers

Established Member
Reaction score
Do we have a member here who works for NMA??

I could do with finding something out about Scheppach machine design that they possibly would not tell me by a direct enquiry.

TIA

Bob

Hi all, this would be handy as so far i've had rubbish service from them! chris

soulboy":1xssfj08 said:
Hi all, this would be handy as so far i've had rubbish service from them! chris
That is usual to hear Chris. Normally mentions of NMA here are associated with being very helpful - certainly when it comes to spares.

Bob

I am here now for a few minutes or please feel free to ring me on 01484 400488 during working hours. We don't have secrets so I'm sure we can answer your problem, as for Chris, sorry to hear you have had rubbish service, maybe you were just unlucky in what you were wanting??, but I 'm sure I can help you with anything you may need sorting. After all NMA are least on this forum, sticking necks above parapets, so to speak, so that we can help folk.

Cheers

ManatNMA

They've been VERY helpful for me. I'm not sure if there is a member on here who works for them or not Bob. I have started a few threads on here before relating to Scheppach/ NMA and no-ones who works for them has popped up from memory. But I think the bloke I spoke to was called Richard, may be worth asking for him.

edit: I see your prayers have been answered whilst writing this. :D :D :D

Cheers _Dan

Yep Richard at NMA has been in touch so fingers crossed (all 9 :lol: :lol: ), I'm on the way to getting some info.

Bob

Ok, so i'm in a minority of one!
What I was asking was; could NMA supply the complete bed for a Scheppach Morticing machine (SCM25) after 6/7 calls I had given up.
Anybody else got a spare one? :) chris

Chris,

There are several manufacturers using this design. I picked up one on ebay about a year ago but it was a complete machine. I think the badge was 'solara' or something like it. Axminster used to do them too.

Bob

Thanks bob, i thought that other machines looked very similar and have been keeping my eyes open but as you say they are usually sold as complete units. Will talk to Richard @NMA again and hope they can scource something. chris

Service Update!
Richard @ NMA has come up trumps and foraged me the bits I needed for my morticer, I am very happy! So I am now an NMA convert.
Many thanks for your efforts, Richard.
chris

Back