nitfisk - alto 25-21 vacum extraction advice please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac1012

Established Member
Reaction score
hi ive been looking at getting some extraction sorted for my workshop , i have seen the nitfisk make mentioned while researching then i found a link on a post to this machine

does anyone have one of these there used to be a more expensive model but dosent seem to be around anymore

i have a hegner scroll saw a small ax bandsaw and a palm sander etc, i need advice on what would be the best sort to get i hear record ones are good but axminster not so good budget is between 100-200

i know ift needs to be down to 0.5 microns i think for the dust but it not clear on this machine if suitable

any advice on what people have found to be suitable would be great thanks

i only have small work shop and want to store extractor underneath the bench so height is an issue for me

mark

I've got four of the multi 30T which I think is a larger model of the same machine? Filtration will depend on what sort of bag you use before the main filter, if I'm doing something particularly dusty I wear a mask as well. I would have thought it was too noisy to use with a scroll saw and a bandsaw, but ideal for use with a sander.

One thing is that you have to be sure to keep the filter reasonably clean, it relies on airflow to keep the motor cool, if the airflow reduces significantly the motor will burn out. DAMHIK

ok thanks yes ive seen that model too the price on the net varies greatly b and q have got the 25-21 model for nearly 160 whereas m mart do it for 108 dm the 30 is cheaper than the 25 by ten pound ?

another one i looking at is the rcord one at 160 ish not sure model but looks pretty solid

Back