New workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_H

Established Member
Reaction score
With the imminent-ish arrival of a little Hall (February), my plans for a large workshop build have had to go on hold. Luckily, I have finally talked Mrs H into letting me take over the guest annexe which has a small kitchen area and sink, and a small bathroom/wc and shower. The building measures 25' x 15' and has a woodburning stove and storage heaters. I'm in the process of moving my machinery over at the moment.

It might not be as large as the one I was planning, but it's not a bad substitute. I'll post some internal photos tomorrow if anyone's interested.

DSCF0461.jpg

DSCF0145.jpg

Sounds perfect. I've got a single car garage and could really do with the extra space that you have.

DT

Rob_H":1yx9hfnr said:
I'll post some internal photos tomorrow if anyone's interested.

Of course we are !
Looks lovely from the outside,need to see what's inside as well :wink:

Andrew

With all of those added comforts there is almost no need to ever leave the workshop. 8) :roll: :wink:

As for internal pictures who's not interested is a better question. :whistle:

mailee":c1hgnl3o said:
25' X15'! It's bigger than mine, lucky bu**er :lol: Looks very pretty too.

One obvously does'nt need a BIG workshop to produce items of quality, you are testament to this. :)

Regards,

Rich.

johnf":2ot4uyok said:
Excellent workshop could do with a bigger door though :lol:

Thanks I'll post tomorrow - it's a double door, by the way. Just the angle.

A few more shots of the new workshop - not quite finished as awaiting the ducting for the dust extraction and a few other bits and pieces - the bandsaw has now gone in along with the Dewalt 712 mitre saw.

DSCF0028.jpg

DSCF2518.jpg

DSCF2520.jpg

DSCF2521.jpg

DSCF2524-1.jpg

DSCF2525.jpg

DSCF2522.jpg

The view from the workshop
DSCF2526.jpg

Yes - fridge is very handy - beer/mil for tea etc and the sink for washing glue pots etc. There is a wc/shower room behind the sink so I could last for months out there - in a an emergency!!!

That does look like a very nice setup inside.

I hope you don't plan on using the fire often with all those flammable liquids right next door!! :shock: :?

:wink:

OPJ":23sefk6k said:
That does look like a very nice setup inside.

I hope you don't plan on using the fire often with all those flammable liquids right next door!! :shock: :?

:wink:

Good point - just been out to the shop and moved the bookcase!!

Rob_H dear, your is not a laboratory but a villa, does not resemble at all to my.
my laboratory comparison is a cave for bears, yet compliments
2zqx5p4.jpg

33jk8z9.jpg

1nxrv4.jpg

34sl8ax.jpg

Mine was tidy like that once then came
the sawdust ,offcuts . more tools ect now it takes ages to clear up

Back