New Axminster Tools Catalogue Relaunch

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deema

Established Member
Reaction score
Popped into the local Axminster store and was delighted to find that they’ve produced and relaunched their catalogue. The catalogues are available to pickup. I believe the official launch is tomorrow. They’ve dropped the power tools section, with the exception of Festool but everything else is included.

I spoke to the rep at the recent AWGB seminar. I think same size - reason to drop power tools was how dynamic the market / prices are for these especially that made an annual price difficult to support.

They have in the past done some ‘special’ mini-catalogues (engineering machinery etc). Not sure if these will continue or be replaced by the main catalogue now.

Resounding thump as it fell through the letterbox this morning, a little thinner than its previous incarnation but non the less a very welcome addition to my bookcase.

What an enormous waste of paper. I hate all this unsolicited pulp dropping through my letter box. I've just looked on their website to try and request my removal from their mailing list. Nothing doing. All I could find was 'Request a catalogue'. There should be 'Request no catalogue'. Screwfix do it!
Rant over
Brian

Back