Needing help with new website

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Dalziel

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been looking forward to getting a new website built but unfortunately the guy who was doing it for me had a heart attack. I felt obliged to wait until he was better but i understand he is now not doing anything pc related.

I know the design i want and wondered if there are any website builders here that would be interested.

I must be able to update it from my pc. I have had a go in the past but i'm not that pc literate.

Ian

Ian Dalziel":372ffebh said:
I have been looking forward to getting a new website built but unfortunately the guy who was doing it for me had a heart attack. I felt obliged to wait until he was better but i understand he is now not doing anything pc related.

I know the design i want and wondered if there are any website builders here that would be interested.

I must be able to update it from my pc. I have had a go in the past but i'm not that pc literate.

Ian
Ian I'll pm you.

Ian

Probably too late, but I'm a certified pro - ran my own concern for a while, and can help you in most ways for the web, if you need some more help, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Theres a suprising number of bods here who do :)
Cheers Mike

another one here too :wink:

but what are you after, simple static or full time dynamic?

Free would be nice :lol: Just something a bit better than photobucket and when you type in my name it comes up on google maybe ? My local iron mongery shop also wants something done but he wants the works i think .

Jason, I do 'do' websites yes :)

Although 'Free' ones are not usually my speciality due to time restrictions, but I can certainly give you some advice on free tools that you could use if you can't find a proper designer to do something for you.

I was joking about the free bit but then i have no idea what the costs are for this sort of thing . Ive done a couple of free websites using pure HTML but having one that is smart and appealing to customers is another thing .

Back