Need help with ideas

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Weegie

Established Member
Reaction score
I volunteered to do arts and crafts in the work.

I work with elderly people who have Dementia.

Was thinking of doing some work on the scrollsaw and then getting the residents to paint them.

The manager has asked that if possible, could the work be made to put in their bedrooms.

I was thinking of making some kind of pattern to put round photo frames or maybe making bookends.

Anybody got other ideas.

Cheers.

This pattern is being offered for free for a limitted time only. It's a nice little one for esater.

http://www.sheilalandrydesigns.com/site ... page/75038

I also have a very simple octagon puzzle pattern that I drew myself. PM me if you're interested and I'll happily send the file. It has 10 pieces that fit into a frame. The pieces could all be different colours as it's the shapes that fit together rather than a picture.

Thanks
Paul

Similar to what Paul suggested, you can always cut puzzles of any complexity you wish, Cut them from bare plywood and have the residents paint the pieces, or mount the fronts of cards and cut them and simply have them assemble them. You don't need a pattern for such simple shapes and can cut them any way you like.

Carter

Latest posts

Back