Quantcast

Need a woodworkin' man!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Yes, not quite your normal post of tools and projects...but I need a man preferably local and east to get along with and open minded to a business I want to get set up (did I make woodworking sound seedy?)
So, basically I want someone who knows what wood would be best to use and create commisioned pieces for me.
Local would be derby/notts/Mansfield or surrounding areas!
If you're curious!...I dont know if you can private message on here? Or just reply to this?... :D

Thanks in advance!
X

Reaction score
lurker":2iqs65qu said:
I know a bloke from Kirkby in Ashfield who fits the bill :D

OH REALLY!? that was quick and very local to me! Do you have a name I can look up to get in contact with him? Thank you x

Lons

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe a postcard in the local newsagent or telephone box might get a result. :wink:

lurker

Le dullard de la commune
Reaction score
Businessblondie":of8h8o2s said:
lurker":of8h8o2s said:
I know a bloke from Kirkby in Ashfield who fits the bill :D

OH REALLY!? that was quick and very local to me! Do you have a name I can look up to get in contact with him? Thank you x
I suspect he will see your post if you give it 24 hours.
He is a bit shy though :D

Reaction score
Lons":dq85x6c6 said:
Maybe a postcard in the local newsagent or telephone box might get a result. :wink:

Haha! Not sure what kind of folk I'd get leaving my number in a telephone box! :shock: :shock:

kevinlightfoot

Established Member
Reaction score
I may be interested in one off commissions of the nature you you describe,send me a PM if you don't get fixed up.I am in Mansfield so local to you.

Lons

Established Member
Reaction score
Businessblondie":fop63w7q said:
Lons":fop63w7q said:

Haha! Not sure what kind of folk I'd get leaving my number in a telephone box! :shock: :shock:
My apologies in that case, I assumed it was a wind up. :lol: :lol: ( Thought your name was possibly Jacob-ina )

novocaine

Established Member
Reaction score
worst dating site ever. :D

can't add anything that hasn't already been added, but I'm always willing to take the mick. :)

good luck blondie, I hope one of the serious chaps who's replied can be of use.

I hope you are ready for a shock when you find out how much and how long bespoke wood working takes, especially from the skilled craftsman who've identified themselves.

Lons

Established Member
Reaction score
novocaine":2kkkns3f said:

can't add anything that hasn't already been added, but I'm always willing to take the mick. :)

I hope you are ready for a shock when you find out how much and how long bespoke wood working takes, especially from the skilled craftsman who've identified themselves.
Same sentiments from me Blondie sorry I doubted your motives, I'm a sceptical old git. :lol:

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
You've got to admit that the lady appears to have a bit of pizzazz. I'm rather sorry that I can't help her out!
It's not my bag.
:)

Reaction score
Lons":hgoo647n said:
novocaine":hgoo647n said:

Same sentiments from me Blondie sorry I doubted your motives, I'm a sceptical old git. :lol:

Haha! It's quite alright, who knows I might get a mentor and give you lot a run for your money in the end! :wink:

Latest posts