Need a bandsaw fence

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael7

Established Member
Reaction score
I am able to get a lend of an Electra Bekum 315g or another bandsaw made by Rexon (can't remember the model but was told it cost £212). I can choose which and can use it for as long as I want but the only problem is that both need fences. They where taken off as they were getting in the way of the work that needed done and are now for want of a better word "misplaced". I have been looking on the net for a replacement fence for the 315g as I think this would be the better choice but cant find anything :? :? Do I have to get an Electra Beckum fence or do I have a choice to choose from.

Many thanks

In the short term wouldn't a piece of 3 x 2 PAR and a couple og G-cramps do the job? You could even build your own fence if you felt up to it. A quick scout around found this, but there's other out there

Scrit

I recently bought the Axminster one for my table saw but returned it as the ally table was not thick enough to mount it to.

It did look reasonably good though. The fence runs on two berings and seemed smooth to operate.

I really needed a cast table to use it with.

Regards

Mick

I got the Kreg bandsaw fence from Brimarc and fitted it to my Record saw - it is about 500% better than the crappy fence that came with it.

It wasn't cheap, but IMHO was worth every penny. It has made a HUGE difference on my saw.

Regards

Gary

Latest posts

Back