My photo 365 project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Alex.
It was my B camera I used, I left the D800 at home.

I can't be bothered with the whole Nikon/Canon debate, just buy which ever one that is used by your friends/family so you can borrow their lenses.

Pete

Pete.

What a great project, resulting in fine set of photographic images, plus I take my hat off to all that have mastered the black art of uploading images to the internet. :?

I have tried many times, but given up, its way above my computer skill level, which means I now have two very nice DLSR’S plus a multitude of lens, making expensive door stops/dust collectors. Not forgetting my faithful SLR, which I earned good money with, back in the day.

Keep up the good work, as I really enjoy viewing/admiring other people’s photographic work/images.

Take care.

Chris.

stevebuk":2b9z8ov9 said:
Just enjoyed looking through the pictures Pete , will you be exhibiting at patchings again this year?

Probably, although I haven't heard anything yet.

Pete

Well done a good collection of pictures and on a variety of subjects.

Why was 24mm the focsl length you chose?

As for the canon/nikon debate... i shoot canon (7d)... i find the menu and button layout far more user friendly than nikon.... as for which maker is better, with technology the way it is now I'd say they're the same.

8squared":ffqe37dh said:
Well done a good collection of pictures and on a variety of subjects.

Why was 24mm the focsl length you chose?

The D300 has a crop sensor so 24mm is the equilalent of a 38mm lens on a full frame sensor, a good length for indoor and outdoor.
I could add its small and light but I do have a battery grip on the camera so it's no lightweight.

Pete

Latest posts

Back