My photo 365 project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thats impressive, thats some feat.

I was bit sceptical when I clicked the link but the variety and quality are second to none.

Everything from S.S, M.Falcon and even the odd P.M shoulder plane.

Very Well done Sir.

Well done Pete, a very interesting mix of photos with some really good angles =D> =D> =D>

I like the idea because it makes you look for something innovative to capture every day. Must get the camera out tomorrow and have a go :lol:

Flickr reckons 363 photos in the album so are you 2 missing?

Regards Keith

I really really like most of those pictures Pete, well the ones I have looked at so far anyway. My sort of subject matter and cracking pictures. I did a project a few years ago, never really finished it where I'd take pictures with a mobile phone on a lunchtime within walking distance from work. I mean I went for a walk to find interesting things to photograph.

well done some rather nice design concepts there. I also did a photo 365 for another forum some years ago but in my case I took local views throughout the season, it was really hard going.

Woodchips2":37r468fd said:
Well done Pete, a very interesting mix of photos with some really good angles =D> =D> =D>

I like the idea because it makes you look for something innovative to capture every day. Must get the camera out tomorrow and have a go :lol:

Flickr reckons 363 photos in the album so are you 2 missing?

Regards Keith

Thanks chaps.

I have found the two missing ones I hadn't added them to the album!

Pete

lurker":18p84g05 said:
Some great photos there Pete, very inspiring.
Spotted my garage door towards the end. :D

Thanks Jim
I love a bit of age and decay.

Pete

RossJarvis":1u17sxqe said:
Lots of lovely pics there. I like the intensity of the colours on most of them, is there much post-picture-taking processing going on?
Some processing mostly white balance and a little contrast and saturation.

Pete

Racers":1ylql4j5 said:
RossJarvis":1ylql4j5 said:
Lots of lovely pics there. I like the intensity of the colours on most of them, is there much post-picture-taking processing going on?
Some processing mostly white balance and a little contrast and saturation.

Pete

Clearly someone who learned their skills in the days of film when post processing was difficult to do

Fantastic!

Ive just looked through all the images with my wife. Really very inspiring, each image has either an amazing subject, incredible colour, fantastic composition or a mixture of all!

Ive never come across one of those glass spheres when out on a walk!

It's the 2nd January and I've got two images :lol:

Photo'd a daffodil today because I've never had one out in the garden so early and it will be a reminder (hammer)

Regards Keith

Really nice quality shots there Pete. You have a great camera and good lenses, but its the composition and thought that has gone into many of those that makes them top class. I can't even make any remarks in you using a Nikon instead of the Canon. Ho Ho Ho :roll: :roll:

Back