My number 3-- Now with added shavings !!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent job! That's just the sort of tool that'll become a favourite. Nice and light to use, and effective at what it's supposed to do.

Enjoy - for many years to come!

I echo all that's been said - I missed the thread when it was posted, what a transformation, you'd never know the "after" pic was the same plane.

I'll bet you were very pleased to see that plane take such fine shavings.

rafezetter":32mzdihw said:
I'll bet you were very pleased to see that plane take such fine shavings.

I was bloody amazed :lol:

Seriously,,,,, yes very pleased.
As I said at the start the blade was sharpened, nothing fancy. We will once again just leave that there, don't want to be cause of any arguments :lol:
There's a little more to do to it but I'm really pleased the way it's come out. It was actually very, for me, therapeutic and most of all enjoyable.
Thanks for the comments.

Cheshirechappie":34188fx8 said:
Excellent job! That's just the sort of tool that'll become a favourite. Nice and light to use, and effective at what it's supposed to do.

Enjoy - for many years to come!

Thanks CC.
It all ready has become a cherished tool, that's down to the involvement I guess.
You're right, for that little chamfer or quick pass over it's lovely. I can see me reaching for this one a lot.

Back