My latest project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scroller frank

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all , Not the usual type of thing we get on here , but this is what i do , so here goes ,
All comments welcome --good and bad !-----
they are both from "Toys and Joys" plans , just altered a bit to suit me ,.
cabover & lowboy 002.JPG

All the best -----------------------------Frank---------------------------------

Attachments

• cabover & lowboy 002.JPG
    cabover & lowboy 002.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 2,264
  • cabover & lowboy 034.jpg
    cabover & lowboy 034.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 2,263
Hi , Thanks for all the nice comments , :D :D
Yes it takes time OK , sometimes i just get 'FED UP' and go on to something else for a while !!! so i don't know what
sort of hrs. they take !!
Well Mike , i dont know exactly how many parts , but the excavator tracks are made up of 27 cleats, each with a hinge pin, 18 small wheels ,
two big wheels , each cleet has a guide block ,and then there are 2 side frames , per side !! the lorry has a few small bits and pieces , as well as the 22 wheels , :roll: :roll: P.S. another forum member made me the cab roof Horns , Thanks Steve , =D>
as for the wheels Dave , I brought the outside ones , because i liked the spoke effect but i made all the inside ones,
(you can't see them any way ! )
Yes Graham, i do have a few more !!!!, --- Sad realy init !!!---- i'l try to get some pic together , and bore you all again soon L.O.L (hammer) (hammer)
all the best -------------Frank------------------

Hi All again , As i said, more pics ! so just to bore you all again , here they are --------------------
scrollsaw work 008.JPG
scrollsaw work 005.JPG
scrollsaw work 012.JPG
scrollsaw work 001.JPG

scrollsaw work 011.JPG

The last one is a train i made as a Christmas present , the wheels are offset (so that it trundles along ) and the smoke goes up and down ,via a cam on the front Axel,---------------------Hope your not too Bored now !!!
It keeps me out of the pub L.O.L-----------------------Frank--------------------

Attachments

• scrollsaw work 008.JPG
    scrollsaw work 008.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 535
  • scrollsaw work 005.JPG
    scrollsaw work 005.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 536
  • scrollsaw work 004.JPG
    scrollsaw work 004.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 534
  • scrollsaw work 012.JPG
    scrollsaw work 012.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 535
  • scrollsaw work 001.JPG
    scrollsaw work 001.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 535
  • scrollsaw work 011.JPG
    scrollsaw work 011.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 535
Frank, dont think your pictures could ever bore :wink: - theres too much to notice from looking at them from different angles ! The lorries definitely my favourite. I have wooden lorry envy now, superb job :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back