More items for sale: doweller, routers, biscuiter, jig, etc.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigmarshall

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll stick them all in one message so as not to clutter up the main message area.

Mafell DD40P doweller with systainer, 8, 10 and 12mm drills. 1000w model (they do a smaller 700w one too). This one has seen a fair amount of use, but it certainly has plenty of life left yet. They are about £450+ new, I'm looking for £175 or new offer.

Dewalt DW625 1/2" 240v router. Very nearly new. Used 2 times that I can recall. along with box and fence, fine height adjuster, 1/2" bit set too, if I can find it! £200 new, looking for £150 or near offer.

Trend T5 Mk2 router 240v - not the electronic model - this means when the cutter enters the cut, the motor slows down, and no electronics means it doesn't supply more current to maintain a constant cutter speed. Not a problem in practise, but a bit odd if you're used to the DW621. Offers?

Black & Decker cheapy 1/4" router 240v - made out of bits of string and glue and a couple of sticks. Make an offer, or free with any other purchase!

Trend T20 biscuiter - Original blade, still pretty sharp. Lots of life left in this. Offers please.

Stanley sweetheart 9 1/2 plane. Quite new - not used much. Offers.

Makita rolling tool bag (designed for the Lithium kit). Offers.

Makita mains jigsaw 4340CT - About £100 new, it's a bit dusty, but cuts beautifully. Offers

Makita 720w SDS drill 240v + set of about 10-12 general purpose bits. £120 new. Offers

Best to email [email protected] if you're interested in any of this. If you make a low offer, I might want to refrain from deciding for a couple of days if you can wait, as I don't want to give the stuff away, it's all in good condition and I need the money, so can't afford to anyway!

Location: OX7 (near Chipping Norton). I can post the little hand plane if necessary, or I can deliver any of the bigger items within a short distance (20 miles) for free. You might have to start paying for fuel after that. Alternatively, arrange to come to my place and try any of this stuff out and make a decision then.

Cheers,
Craig

Quick update on the remaining tools for sale, and some prices now (50% of the cheapest new price I can quickly find. Let me know if any of these prices are way wrong, and I'll fix them):

(All this mains kit is 240v)

Still Available:

Trend T5 Mk2 1/4" router: £80
Black and Decker 1/4" router: £25
Trend T20 biscuit jointer: £80
Stanley Sweetheart 9 1/2 block plane: £35
Makita LXT 600 toolbag: £20
Freud FE82 Planer: £35

Sold:
Mafell MT55 + all accessories
Dewalt DW625 router
Mafell DD40P Duo Doweller