Mitre Guide for Bestcombi 2000

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie5541

Reaction score
Hi
I have bought myself a secondhand Bestcombi but I would like to get a mitre guide for the saw which will fit the runner. Any suggestions for where I can get one, either new or used. Thanks

There's this: T-slot angle guide for circular saw Kity Scheppach - which has a guide bar width of 17mm, if that matches your machine (I think there were evolving models of Bestcombi).

It would be possible to pick up a used mitre guide of various provenance and change its bar. Steel & brass bar in all sizes are stock items from metals dealers. But you'd have to drill it / thread it ...

There's this: T-slot angle guide for circular saw Kity Scheppach - which has a guide bar width of 17mm, if that matches your machine (I think there were evolving models of Bestcombi).

It would be possible to pick up a used mitre guide of various provenance and change its bar. Steel & brass bar in all sizes are stock items from metals dealers. But you'd have to drill it / thread it ...
Hello big42,
I don't know if you have resolved this issue but you could try Probois Machinoutils These people are main agents for Kity/Scheppach.
Regards
Tony

..or if you have a router table, or rebate block for your Bestcombi spindle you can machine one up out of some suitable hardwood, I made one for a sledge attachment for my Kity bandsaw and even after a lot of repeated use in filthy conditions there is barely any slop in the track...
/Ed

Back