Metal Sash Clamps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Transit80

Established Member
Reaction score
Not sure wether this should go in this section but--------made these last week as I am doing a new dining table and did not want to spend a fortune on clamps. Had the box section in the garage after making the daughters tables legs/frame,used other bits of channel,tube and allthread also from me spare bits and pieces. Not everyones cup of tea I know but I saved meself a fortune

Attachments

• IMG_7285.JPG
    IMG_7285.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_7292.JPG
    IMG_7292.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 116
Those look rather more substantial than any commercial sash clamps I've seen from this century...

Considering they're mainly made from bits of left overs, I'm not sure what more one could
ask for.

Nice one!

As my engineering mentor would say 'They look a bit agricultural' haha - meant as a compliment - sturdy, a bit of heft and cope with anything :)

Thanks lads for the likes and comments. Used these over the weekend to hold the new table together while glueing and they worked really well, can get plenty of grab out of them. Will put some more photos up if wanted.

Back