Merry Xmas to You All!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the best to you and yours from me and mine for now and 2007.
I'm looking forward to some shiny things from the big red guy. But just in case I got in first and got some pressies for myself
a set of oire-nomi chisels and a large grannies tooth

Drew
:ho2 :deer :deer :deer

And a Very Happy Christmas from me. Here's to 2007...where did 2006 go? :D :D
:eek:ccasion5:
P1010047.jpg

Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

May Santa bring you all what you deserve and could he possibly give some time to Tony so that he can finish that website :lol:

Andy

A very Happy Christmas and prosperous and healthy New Year to you all.
A special thank you for keeping this forum politics and religion free.
Oh and Buon Natale and Joyeux Noel to our overseas members.

Dom.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

May next year be even better!

:deer :deer :deer :deer :deer

A very merry Christmas to all on the forum and here's hoping for a peaceful new year. I can't do a seasonal landscape as it is around 30C here and 80% humidity so the sweat is dripping off me as I type, but below shows that our family still gets in to the festive spirit :wink:

58978152572c491e2232183d0ed89c92dda8adde13f1e7fd7f826280.jpg

Cheers,

Steve

(SWMBO has just caught me writing this and made me edit it saying that it is her and the kids who get into the festive spirit more than I do :roll: )

A very Merry Christmas to one and all from sunny South Wales! :ho2 :deer :eek:ccasion5:

Also, a HUGE "Thank you" to Charlie and all the Mods for their tireless efforts over the last 12 months.

Regards

Gary

It's that time of year again to make space in the workshop for the new machine we are all hoping will appear under the tree. :) :)

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all.

Dennis

Blimey, don't tell 'em where you are, DW, you'll spoil the end of the panto :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers :ho2

Paul

Devonwoody wrote:
Devonwoody staying in Lismore, NSW

...is that anywhere near a burning shore....and you don't happen to be sipping a Tinny of the Foster's by any chance? - Rob

Hope everyone has a good one :eek:ccasion5:
Merry Christmas
Jason .

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all. Here's to a peaceful, prosperous and, hopefully, productive 2007.

Also it seems like an appropriate time to say thanks to everyone who's helped me out, and also to Charlie and the mods for all their work in keeping the site running so smoothly.

Best wishes,

Neil

Merry Christmas, and a productive and profitable New Year to all. I'm glad that the one thing I got out of that bandsaw was to find such a pleasant, informative and entertaining site.

Black%20Bear%20in%20Tree.jpg

Back