Greetings from Aston Clinton, Bucks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sofa

Reaction score
Hi all,
I thought it was about time I said hello properly and follow up on my new year resolution of getting involved more in social media. Have been a lurker for a good while and learnt so much from some great minds and talented people on here. I am very much a newbie and I have been bothering wood for a few years as a break from my day to day life. I have loved building up my workshop and collecting tools, making odds and ends for family and friends. This has spurred me on to help set up a local mens shed which has been a great experience. I look forward to engaging with you all a lot more.

Hi all,
I thought it was about time I said hello properly and follow up on my new year resolution of getting involved more in social media. Have been a lurker for a good while and learnt so much from some great minds and talented people on here. I am very much a newbie and I have been bothering wood for a few years as a break from my day to day life. I have loved building up my workshop and collecting tools, making odds and ends for family and friends. This has spurred me on to help set up a local mens shed which has been a great experience. I look forward to engaging with you all a lot more.
Welcome to you and hats off to your men’s shed . Hope it all goes well for you .👍👍

Back