Merry Xmas to You All!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks
A week to go 'til the big day so thought it timely to wish you all a very Happy Christmas! I hope you all get something useful (or shiny!) for the workshop and have a great time.
Merry Christmas!
Philly :ho2

Merry Christmas to you Philly & all your family, and Merry Christmas to all the rest of the members & families.

:ho2 :deer

I guess everyone will be having a few.....:eek:ccasion5:

Wishing you all the best for the new year,

Adam

I'll second what Philly and Adam said.

Unfortunately the only shiney things I'll be getting I've had to order myself, Blue Spruce, LN and LV.

Waka":2rk0c2he said:
Unfortunately the only shiney things I'll be getting I've had to order myself, Blue Spruce, LN and LV.
Poor boy, how he suffers... :-({|= :lol:

Yuletide Felicitations to one and all! :deer

Cheers, Alf

Starting the week off right by spending 10 minutes doing the coloured lettering... 8-[ :ho2

I would like to thank those above,
Champers.gif
and sincerely wish everyone and there families
Crowd-Grin.gif
a happy Christmas, and a better more prosperous and wonderful new year.
Blow.gif

From, Gary and Sheela.
Party-Time.gif

PS. I also would like to thank you all for all the help and information that you have supplied me with. Thank you. :)

:ho2 Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you all :ho2 :deer And many thanks for your fun, friendship and help throughout the year :D

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Merry Christmas :ho2 :deer to one and all and a prosperous, happy New Year :eek:ccasion5: - thanks for all the help and info this year - Rob

Philly - Thank you and I hope you and all the regular contributers to this forum enjoy the festivities :) , get the pressies they deserve :wink: and relax a bit from the frenzy of everyday life.

If we can all concentrate on the good things in our lives and not let the bad things from outside us intrude, we'll enjoy the holiday. I hope you all do just that.

Merry Christmas to one and all :ho2 :deer

May Santa bring you all you desire :eek:ccasion5:

Regards Nigel

Happy Christmas to one and all :ho2 :eek:ccasion5:

And thanks to everyone on the forum for help,advice and inspiration given throughout the year :D

Andrew

All the very best to everyone here. Thanks all for the info & learning over the year. Will try to repay by getting some useful projects underway......Then try to work out how to post pics. :) :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE & ALL!!!!

Sliver.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all :ho2 :eek:ccasion5:
May the new year bring you all the best :)

Thanks to all of you for helping to keep me sane over the year.
Merry Christmas to you all. Have a beer or two on me (I've started already!).

SF

Latest posts

Back