Meber bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markslathe

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps,hope everyone is well.

I have just purchased an old Meber 400 professional Band saw,does anyone have any experience of these band saws,a bit late if you tell me there not good lol,but thought i might find someone whom had any ideas about a manual for this machine,

Doesn't seem like im going to be any good with it,as i have already broken the blade that came with it :? ,but im am in touch with Ian at Tuff saws,and will order a couple of blades from him,
Anyway not to detract from my question,does anyone have one of these? cheers Mark.

I just realized this is probably i the wrong section,if a mod feels the need to re position it please do.

Great stuff,thanks for the links Rodders appreciated,once i get my new blades i may just be able to test it out 8) :lol:

Crikey Robin those are some saws,the one i got is tiny in comparison,saying that it weighs 120kgs and really hurts when you drop it on your foot getting it into place (hammer) :roll:

Yes i think it is Italian.

In case you hadn't found it, I forgot to mention the exploded drawing under parts, (2) of the 400, may be useful for any future maintenance or troubleshooting.
Rodders

Make sure yoiu get Tuffsaw blades as these wil make a great improvement in your cutting. If you don't know, Ian Black will know what you need if you tell him what sort of work you want to do. LOads of links on Google about this saw.

Malcolm

Thanks Malcolm,much appreciated,yes have spoken to Ian at length,sorted me out with a couple of blades,just awaiting their arrival.

Latest posts

Back