Mayan calander

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inaspin

Established Member
Reaction score
If the mayan's are correct the world ends at 11 past 11 today, so just in case i would like to say.

Goodbye everyone, love you all, it was fun while it lasted :( .

If they were wrong I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year :ho2 :ho2 :ho2

Regards

Berns

I have the video set for the end so I can watch it later :? :?

Ta for the heads up.

If it does happen we will be heading for Bugerach. It's only 1/2 hour or so down the road. If it's true then the gendarms iwll be so busy looking after themselves they won't notice us :mrgreen: They won't notice we aren't local anyway because our car reg ends with 11, department number. They'l think we're locals :roll: :roll:

No skills":1oquer4u said:
inaspin":1oquer4u said:
If the mayan's are correct the world ends at 11 past 11 today.

pipper, I'll miss lunch.

Ah got that one covered, I'm having mine now, just in case........... (hammer) (hammer) :mrgreen:

i havent heard exactly how is it due to end- what is the theory, fire and brimstone, floods, meteor?

marcros":2z1rjszt said:
i havent heard exactly how is it due to end- what is the theory, fire and brimstone, floods, meteor?

By the time you find out I don't think it will matter that much!!!! :lol: :shock: :lol:

From the recent weather, I've put £20 on the end comming with a flood. I'm sure all the rain will douse and fire and brimstone!!!

Nearly time!!!!

Phil

i am now needing to make plans to get lunch- an expense that i hadn't budgetted for first thing this morning. every cloud has a leaden lining and all that!

Anyone want to buy an ark. One careful owner, never used.

Mods: I'll post photo's when I get my camera back from the pawn shop.

11:11 HRS EH ? Seems I missed it !!

I think it must be 11.11 Peruvian time or where ever they came from.

Don't worry guys. If it doesn't happen it's not the end of the world.
The old ones are the best.

Evening all, seems that we are all still here or we missed the end of the world.

Anyway's I just thought I would wish you well for the next cycle and say Happy B'ak'tun (which is the next Mayan Cycle)

Regards :)

Back