Mates lost on bikes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up until the mid 80's I always rode Triumphs. But for a while had a BMW in France. These days I ride an Enfield. (note the right hand gearshift mod.) Picture is of bike in one of my favourite places on the way to a trip I made to see the Flytrap in Poland.

bikesmall.JPG

Attachments

• bikesmall.JPG
    bikesmall.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 563
A long while ago odd place names were being discussed on the radio. One guy said it was bad enough when he lived in Pratt's Bottom, but even worse after an silly person on the council decided as it had enlarged, it had become neccessary to divide it into Lower Pratt's Bottom and Upper... :)

Did someone mention an A35 van? I had one, it was AWFUL. Side arm indicators that always jammed closed, a heater that was next to useless and was controlled by a lever under the bonnet, windows that slid down on a spring but the catch kept coming off so there was no grip, and finally, to check / top up the brake fluid it was a case of remove mats (not carpets, rubber mats), unscrew a plate in the floor where the driver's foot rested, shine a torch down and try to remove the cap from the master cylinder under there. Plus the seats were uncomfortable, the handling was terrible, the brakes were worse, and it leadek exactly where the driver's throttle leg was. What a design.

K

Cowboy _Builder":1z57blko said:
A village in Austria ???

Been there on the same trip, Just east of "Titmoning" but all the signs have been removed :( so next stop for me was the church of bones in Kutna hora (Czech rep).

Back