March Challenge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, just to confirm (and eliminate most of my ideas) the finished and assembled item must fit in the 'matchbox'?

so I cannot for example make a something that folds down into the box but is bigger once unfolded?

or

create an army of mini lego figures?

nev":26v5y8k0 said:
Mike, just to confirm (and eliminate most of my ideas) the finished and assembled item must fit in the 'matchbox'?
You are correct, nev. If, for example, you made one of your little racing cars, the whole car plus driver etc would need to fit into the given dimensions.

so I cannot for example make a something that folds down into the box but is bigger once unfolded
Afraid not.

or create an army of mini lego figures?
Yes, if they all fit into the matchbox dimensions when assembled.

Found a perfect piece of wood for the challenge today - a little burr from a plum tree which has been kicking around for ages...

IMG_20140320_145805[1].jpg

Armed with a hot glue gun purchased from Aldi today there's no stopping me now!

Attachments

• IMG_20140320_145805[1].jpg
    IMG_20140320_145805[1].jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,105
Been a very busy month, had something part finished early in the month, but it was frankly horrid, so want to start over, but not had much shed time, then of course this weekend I end up laid low with a cold..... Excuses, excuses.... Must get something turned by Thursday.....

:-(

sammo":cese027u said:
Been a very busy month, had something part finished early in the month, but it was frankly horrid, so want to start over, but not had much shed time, then of course this weekend I end up laid low with a cold..... Excuses, excuses.... Must get something turned by Thursday.....

:-(
You are not the only one except with me it is without the cold must finish my project. Also the great grandson comes around saterdays and want to make things in the shed. But I should be able to get the comp piece finished in the next couple of days. ANYONE got a very small spiralling tool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Random Orbital Bob":2gw8j4f7 said:
don't forget Dal...no texturing is allowed!

Said with a little tongue in cheek after I made the fancy fisherman's priest.

Mind you I wouldn't mind seeing how smaller spiral I could make now there's a challenge

Latest posts

Back