manual for cooksley planer thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mono

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have an old 3 phase cooksley 12" planer/thicknesser and wonder if anyone can point me in direction to get a manual for same...

Thanks

Mono

Provided I don't get banned for saying this but I reckon if you were (ever so briefly) to go over to the other place and ask Scrit, I reckon you might have some luck.

Anon.

Hi mono,

I have a Cooksley Universal with that planer/thicknesser and somewhere I should have the manual for it. From what I remember it isn't very good as instruction books go but it does show grease points etc. I'll look for it, scan it, and PM you a copy as soon as I can - could be next week though as I'm working away from home for the rest of this week.

If anyone is interested, my machine is available to a good home for a nominal price - buyer arranges and pays for transport - I don't have a 3 phase supply at my house and I don't think the neighbours would appreciate the noise even if I was able to use it. It's a great machine, cast iron throughout, and literally weighs one ton. It hasn't been used since we closed the family business about nine years ago but was built back in the days before motor brakes etc were fitted so can't be used in a business with employees unless it is rewired etc.

The machine is in Aberdeenshire if anyone wants it.

Barry

Latest posts

Back