makita 4ah battery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been refunded yet. But they have deleted my order history from their website. The only contact I have had from them is the initial order confirmation. Nothing since.

I hadn't had my refund as of 4pm but the guy said it will be done by tomorrow. They have a few to get through apparently :lol:

In fact I'm wondering if they've done it deliberately - Put up the ad on a Thursday, get £1000's in the bank, get a week's worth of interest and then refund. Money for nowt.

MMUK":2bz6ukfi said:
I hadn't had my refund as of 4pm but the guy said it will be done by tomorrow. They have a few to get through apparently :lol:

In fact I'm wondering if they've done it deliberately - Put up the ad on a Thursday, get £1000's in the bank, get a week's worth of interest and then refund. Money for nowt.
You'd need a hell of a lot to make it worth while. £5k makes about 20p a month in a "safe" account.
Their T & C's does state subject to availability, there's nearly always a get out of jail free card with web based ordering.

Just had an email from power tool world, advertising the new makita 4amp batteries. The same ones they supposedly don't have in stock :evil:

Latest posts

Back