Makes a Hegner look like a toy

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these days most of the big sheet material cutting tends to be done by CNC router machines.

Don't think I'll be swapping my Excalibur anytime soon!

aye you would need to reinforce your workshop floor with one of those, I thought it was quite funny that despite having a saw that cost ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ he was cutting plain stuff :cool: not exactly difficult design and you guys would run rings around it.

It’s a shame, but my workshop/back of garage, is full, I could not fit another piece of kit in. :(
There is the back bedroom though. :roll:

Take care.

Chris R.

Geoff's ordered one and will be employing a team of scrolling elves to work the night shift 9-)
As for turning water into wine........... nope but Urn bru's no problem lol

I was just wondering what to move to get it in. I think if I move the Dewalt over a bit it may just slide into the gap. It does take pinless blades but would struggle with anything smaller than a number 5 blade. I nearly ordered three of them so I could have a 9, a 7 and a 5 blade in each which would save time changing blades in the middle of a project but I just don't have the room.

Attachments

• Workshop.jpg
    Workshop.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,462
Hi Brian. I don't have one of those arms. I don't really need anything like that but when I do need to keep the arm up and out of the way i have an off cut on the bench for that very purpose, lot cheaper than buying that arm.s, especially when they want $80 to send it over here.

Does this size is practical?
If we use full machine capacity pattern.
In the farthest position, the operator will be 150-200 cm from the blade.
Making turns on EX-30 on big project it's really crazy.
I don't remember but this machine cost perhaps
1000GBP
2675_173d258fe381880.jpg

Hi Brian. I have only just re-instated the Dewalt and made a new bench for it. The extraction I use will be the same as I have for the Hegner, just need to have a trip to B & Q for some more pipe work.

Latest posts

Back