Mailman14's first grown-up projects!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mailman14

Established Member
Reaction score
O.K., I spotted it first, and I apologise, (I posted a link to an album that wasn't suitable - won't happen again) I DID remove it straight away! Here goes that the pics below are more to this site's likings...

Bathroom Shelf / Towel Rail - one plank, and a broom handle.

Wasthis the picture you were aiming at?

Got a nice,rustic look to it that I find quite appealing.
Like the corner unit as well :D

Andrew

That's the one! Scary - how did you find it?

Here's another - oh, and YES - I moved it from the general folder (where the wrong piccy was, to a "Wood" folder on photobucket. Now, I suppose I'll leave the thread start as it is, and start again... :oops:

Corner Display unit, in my living room. Unfortunately for me, wood was still damp when put together, so the glue's split and left gaps, but the wife likes it that way (Even though I offered to re-do it!).

Hall unit / storage.
It was empty when the wife took photo's, which a couple of days later turned out to be blurred... When I got back to it, it was full!

And a detail of the dowelled corners. Old Graybeards may know better, but I put them where I could, just means I can't knock it down for transport!

A cot, converted into a table for outdoors. I've had this one apart today (all screws) to sand and varnish in outdoor durable varnish. Came up a lovely colour without the brown gunk on it! Was a shame to re-cover the wood... Making the legs out of different stuff altogether, just wasn't any sturdy wood in the cot frame to do it justice. Also, making bracers to stop the legs wobbling so much / at all!

Back