• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold MacAllister 1/2" Router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekend_woodworker

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just upgraded to a new router, but this one is still going strong and perfectly useable in a router table. Only thing I can't find for it is the original spanner, but I just tend to use an adjustable one. Collection is from Bath (BA2).

tempImageJtasg1.jpg

I have just upgraded to a new router, but this one is still going strong and perfectly useable in a router table. Only thing I can't find for it is the original spanner, but I just tend to use an adjustable one. Collection is from Bath (BA2).

View attachment 99885
Keep it as a spare as only worth a few quid. I have 5 and no need to change cutters about then

View attachment 99885
I’ll take it if I may. I’m in BA3 and daughter works in BA2.
my hitachi dies and I have not been able to replace it yet.

Back