lurem c210b

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a need, but as somone who has renovated a few different machines I would be interested to read the Lurem manual. If you are willing to take the time to scan yours, there will be a few souls who will surely be grateful over the years.
There was a lot of history before the internet came along but it can be hard work finding it !

I came across this thread, and wondered if there was still a requirement for the Lurem C210 woodworking machine manual?
I have the 22 page, double sided manual in English, and would be willing to scan/send online if there was still a need
I'd be interested please as I only have it in French.
Is it just the C210b manual you have access to as I'm also looking for the early model Lurem spindle moulder instructions?
Cheers, Andy

I came across this thread, and wondered if there was still a requirement for the Lurem C210 woodworking machine manual?
I have the 22 page, double sided manual in English, and would be willing to scan/send online if there was still a need
Hi
I would like a copy of this manual please. Much appreciated

Back