LUREM C210

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briany

Reaction score
Hi I have bought a LUREM C210 with some missing parts and a dodgy motor (keeps tripping RCD). Does anyone have the manual for this which can be made available to me in electronic form (I'm in Perth, Western Australia). I read where Andy 38 and Toolsntat had an exchange on this machine so maybe can help.

Thanks
Brian

Thanks to Myfordman and toolsntat for assistance. Looking forward to toolsntat manual of LUREM C210. Not website familiar/competemt so unsure how directly reply.

Brian

Brian, one more post to the forum and you will be allowed to use the private message system if you need personal contact direct to a member.

If Andy is busy you can get the manuals from the link I provided.

MM

Myfordman":2lq0ew4j said:
Brian, one more post to the forum and you will be allowed to use the private message system if you need personal contact direct to a member.

If Andy is busy you can get the manuals from the link I provided.

MM

Yes the Manual I have is the same as MM has linked to Brian :wink: :D

Andy

OK! Great thanks. Two decades ago I had a single phase Robland 210 then a 3 phase 310. And a shed. Used Jarrah and Blackbutt timbers mainly. Moved rural to city so sold them at considerable loss in terms of enjoyment. Where I am now is too small for bigger machines so I am seeing if this small French unit will be a viable option in the city. Anyway, I have access to lots of good advice so will see how things go.

Regards, Brian

As the very happy owner of a C200, which was the daddy (or was it grandaddy?) of the C210, I reckon they are very underrated machines. Not quite up with the Startrite/Robland, but very satisfactory for a smallish workshop in terms of their capacity per unit "footprint".
Enjoy.

Back