Looking for some help with my startrite ta 300PS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave-Jeffo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i bought a rather cheap Ta 300 that needs a bit of work. Its going to be my project so i can hopefully have it up and running properly by the summer.

Iv got it running fine so now its time to make it safe to use. when i bought it i was given about 40% of the frame work for the sliding tables and the fence.

number one priority is the fence so anyone got any suggestions on making a fence?

i don't have the rail for the fence or the fence itself so i'm going to have to make something from scratch, although if i can buy something straight off the shelf that i can make fit that would be easier.

the sliding fence isn't something that's a must but i would love to get it working. iv got most of the parts for this, other than the frame that its locates on. if anyone just happens to have one some pictures and a few measurement would be perfect. that way i can make one.

i am also needing a throat plate, so before i make one is there any original/aftermarket available to buy?

I have got access to a precision engineering machine shop and fabrication/welding shop so i can make the bits if i have too, however i would rather just buy off the shelf if that's possible

i would add a few pictures but there all too big res to add.
Thanks for your time
Dave

Back