Looking for recommendations to buy a decent portable/foldable workbench

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After my plastic Stanley trestles fell apart (useless things) i bought a pair of Axminster Tools foldable and height adjustable metal ones that were on offer. Like others they have slots to hold 3x2 timber and make a bench. Been great.
I also have a Keter fold up plastic table which is ok but has a few limitations.

I know you didn't mention making one, but think this design might be worth consideration.
As seen on a massive workbench thread on lumberjocks
titled 'workbench smackdown.'
Screenshot from 2020-10-10 07-40-38.png

Screenshot from 2020-10-10 07-41-01.png

Just thought it was interesting.

Don’t know whereabouts you're situated, Fandellos, but on the usual auction site there's a Wolfcraft Master 200 for £38.
It's in very good condition, located in Preston.

I've had one of these for years - they're simple, effective and really robust.
Good luck mate.

I'm way too south for Preston unfortunately but I an see on the usual auction site that there are a few Master 200s going for around the £75 mark. If they come with your recommendation I may have to investigate these!

I bought one of the Keter benches last week. has been pretty good so far. Bought as I thought it would be a bit better visa planing stuff. Has a lot less wrack than I thought it would, so pretty happy with it so far and the little clamp things are useful

I'm way too south for Preston unfortunately but I an see on the usual auction site that there are a few Master 200s going for around the £75 mark. If they come with your recommendation I may have to investigate these!
£58.25 on a large South American river website

Latest posts

Back