Live Chat Room

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joiner_sim

Established Member
Reaction score
Just set this up to see if anyone wants to use it?

http://www.chatzy.com/327652588194

EDIT: Once you are logged onto chat, by clicking the CHECKS button on the left hand side, you can set it to refresh the page for you every 10 seconds, 1 minute or ten minutes to see new messages.

If you like this idea and would like to see it on this forum, post ur support on this topic and maybe the owners will take notice?

that looks to be the only problem lol.

there was one forum i used to be one, using the same software as this forum, and it had a "shoutbox" that was at the top of every page, for quick conversation.

I did suggest somethinglike this to admin before but they didn't think it was a good idea.

The 'other side' had this sort of thing and nobody used it...I wouldn't like to see in on UKW. If Charlie had wanted such a feature it would have been included a long time ago.
Kick this one into touch, keep the forum as it is :wink: - Rob

woodbloke":1beot2f6 said:
The 'other side' had this sort of thing and nobody used it...I wouldn't like to see in on UKW. If Charlie had wanted such a feature it would have been included a long time ago.
Kick this one into touch, keep the forum as it is :wink: - Rob

You could be right woodbloke I have seen shout boxes on forums
and not many people use them..We all have P.m's for message drop offs
I like the way the forum is and the relaxed members,
it is what attracted me to the forum..
Not just that someone has to keep an eye on the chat...
Well off for some shut eye been a long day but productive
:lol:

Hmm... I suppose that if you didn't like it, you wouldn't have to use it?

But then again, there are plenty (I think) of live chat rooms around the web, so any like minded members could go there.

I joined one, once, but couldn't keep up with it. Things happened too fast for me and I didn't really understand it. :oops: Most of them seemed to talk like Zeb :) Sorry, Zeb; I couldn't resist that one!

I don't suppose it would matter to me whether there was a chat room on here or not.

Jim

no worries lol and i say shot boxs get silly at times and unless there are 3 or 4 pll having a chat u get a lot of hello and the like

Latest posts

Back