Little things please little minds

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodrighy

Established Member
Reaction score
I could get to like these small turnings. It took less than an hour to turn this lot and the boss loves them.

2 Mahogany goblets, a yew vase and two hazel keyrings. Vase is 2 1/2" high

I have had to rescue all the bits from the kindling box... :lol: Now have enoug wood for approx. 200 pieces and it only takes 5 minutes to clear up afterwards

Pete

That looks like a vast improvement already Pete. :D
Perhaps you'll be demoing in a few months/weeks after all :lol:
This is what you get for coming to the minibash and watching a master at work. :D
Paul.J.

Lookin' good Pete, as Paul has said a great improvement in a few days. Love the detail on the goblet on the left. I think some detail sets off these small turnings.

Well done Pete, solved your wood source problem then :lol:

P.S. Thanks a lot, now likely to get it in the neck for going the bigger route instead of following Graham in the beginning :roll:

Still, I've one consolation, shelves being a No No due to dusting you now have to hone your other wood skills to make the display cabinets, I suppose you can always Box Clever same as Graham though and keep a lid on the quantity.

Very nice,Pete :D (you can also get so many more finished pieces in one photo as well.. :lol: )

Andrew

Latest posts

Back