Ledbury auction

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D we could take a leaf out of Terrys book and all wear flashing badges :-k or walk around with banners :sign3:

Martyn :lol:

Or we could check the Rogues' Gallery.

Or we could scroll little "UKW" lapel badges.

Gill, write out 100 times: "I must not proselytise the scroll saw..."

Gill

Does anybody "do" baseball caps by choice? Probably not outside North America. But they do have the advantage of being a) Easily seen from the back as well as the front unlike a badge, and b) Being wearable regardless of the weather, unlike a T-shirt.

Gill":3odfmmu3 said:
Gill, write out 100 times: "I must not proselytise the scroll saw..."
Never mind that, please write out what "proselytise" means! :shock: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Who did take the scroll saw for a spin yesterday, as it happens, so the conversion of Saul on the M1 to Damascus isn't a lost cause yet... :D

Good idea Gill, So how long will it take you to do the 1400 or so required :lol: :lol: . Will you batch cut them out of the Auction wood?

Neil

Looks like I was lucky to get any ash at all! I bought 2 lots, 3 96x6x2 and 8 96x6x1 for a little over £24. I thought it very good. I would have liked to buy some oak but the car was overloaded with the ash, inside and out.

Unfortunately I do not know anybody by sight on the forum so I could not say hello, maybe next time.

Bob

Back