Laptop Screen Repair

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spindle

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

My wife recently dropped her laptop and the screen became unusable, luckily no other damage was suffered and she continued to use the computer with an external screen. I decided to see if it was feasible to replace the screen and on checking the internet discovered loads of 'how to' guides. I also stumbled on these guys who supply replacement screens.

http://www.accupart.co.uk/

The replacement screen arrived within two days and took about 30 minutes to fit resulting in the laptop being resurrected for £42 - Bargain.

I have no connection to the above supplier, other than a very satisfied customer, and would urge anyone who has a similar accident to consider the repair it yourself option - it's a doddle :D

Regards Mick

I was just about to bin about 20 dead laptops

maybe I should re think and sell them

Excellent, and it's much more satisfying to repair it than to dump it and hand over more cash to PC world.
Same applies to phones and TV's

Failing repair I would encourage everyone not to literally bin the items but drop them off at the local recycling depot where at least something can be recovered from them.

Back