lamborghini power tools?!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13eightyfour

Established Member
Reaction score
Whilst having a lazy afternoon and nothing better to do i was browsing through plenty of random websites, and came across this site http://www.lambopowertools.com/ whilst looking for info on the triton drill (not that i want or need another drill, just curious). Then i notice tonino lamborghini in the power tools drop down, and had to have a look .

The tools dont seem to badly priced, and as far as i can tell after searching about i found that theres a whole tonino lambo official website watches, clothes etc.. Im assuming that the company is affiliated with the car maker?

They dont have anything of particular interest to me, Im thinking maybe more of a gimmik? but i was wondering if anybody had owned/used/tried any of there tools and if they were any good?

Hi,
Not so sure about their power tools but, Lambo started off as a tractor maker and I'm pretty sure they still are and from having had a drive of one, they aren't half bad! I guess a tractor could kind of pass as a power tool?!?

David

Kazsub":1zt1z0ab said:
Hi,
Not so sure about their power tools but, Lambo started off as a tractor maker and I'm pretty sure they still are and from having had a drive of one, they aren't half bad! I guess a tractor could kind of pass as a power tool?!?

David

Yeah i was aware of that, 1 of the biggest power tools you can buy i suppose :D, after doing a little research it seems Tonino is the son of the late Ferruccio Lamborghini. It looks like hes milking the name for all its worth tbh

13eightyfour":2ys39fxj said:
... after doing a little research it seems Tonino is the son of the late Ferruccio Lamborghini. It looks like hes milking the name for all its worth tbh
I covered this on April 26th. on this thread (12th. post down). Tonino is a "fashion designer," who is, indeed, milking his surname for all it's worth. The badge has a different colour background, but it's obvious that he's trying to capitalise on his father's reputation, knowing that there will be no paternal comeback. The site you visited belongs to a man from Strood in Kent, BTW.

The tools are Far Eastern clones at a low-budget level, so they will fit in with Silverline's current range if they distribute them eventually. From the samples I've seen, they're a bit like B & Q's "own brand" stuff. :(

Ray

Latest posts

Back