Kity 612 manual

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frejo

Reaction score
Just obtained a Kity 612 bandsaw without a manual and wondered if anyone can help and email me a copy. I just want to know things like setting up, adjustments, belt details, blade details, etc.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Fred

I think I have a 613 manual - is this related?

having just done some research there appears to be little in common between the models

Hi,

I believe, (according to another post) that the machines are very similar and so a 613 manual copy would be of help to me.

Any help at all is appreciated

They are certainly both bandsaws.....

Anyhow - I will pm you my email address and you can email me your address etc Meanwhile I will get copying and converting to a pdf

Hi.
I know this is an old thread, but I am also looking for a manual for the 612 bandsaw (or 613, better than nothing I guess).

Did you ever get your hands on a manual for 612?

Hi Robert.
I know that this is a relatively old thread, but I would be very grateful if I could get a pdf of the 612 bandsaw in English.
Unfortunately, I cannot see how to email you ?
Thanks

heronviewer":356z0si8 said:
If anyone would like a .pdf of the Kity 612 manual (in English) email me.

Hi, is it still possible to get the Kity 612 user manual in English please? I don't know how to contact you.
Thanks in advance
Howard Woods

It is a pdf file, so I can't post it. You could pm me with your email address but you need to make a few posts before that is allowed. So see how many are needed and reply to this until you have made enough.

heronviewer":22jbjuk4 said:
If anyone would like a .pdf of the Kity 612 manual (in English) email me.

Hi
I'm new to this and was wondering if the Kity 612 PDF was still available

Hi, can see that you are offering a pdf file of the Kith 612 manual. I have recently bought one without a manual. Would be very grateful if you could mail me a copy. Tia Arne.

Please advice how to contact you.

Hi there

I am now the proud owner of a Kity612 bandsaw and wondered if there was a copy of the user manual available? I see from this thread that one was shared last year and hope it is still possible to obtain.

Many thanks

Lee

Back