Kempton Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
Got my new copy of F&C on the mat yesterday, courtesy of TNT, with a show guide for Kempton on the 16,17 and 18 Nov. Anyone going?... may well try and get there on the 18th (Sunday) - Rob

I'll be there all three days (and some of the Thursday too, I expect) on the Triton stand - Stand 64, Ground Floor - same place as last year. Come and say hello if you get the chance.

Ray.

I was about to say no, but hearing that Ray and Triton will be there, then I am going to try and get there on the Friday.

PS: Ray any clue as to the content of your demo's?

Since I do not live very far from the site I will be there on Sat and some of Sun poking around and hopefully learning a few things besides hopefully getting a few bargains. Yesiree Bob!!!!! I have always found it to be a great show, excellent standard and pleanty to see. Can't wait!

WiZeR":23pnpfpi said:
PS: Ray any clue as to the content of your demo's?
Unlike an open-air show, at "D & M at KP" we're in a fairly small stand, so we use the opportunity to let visitors look over all the features of a variety of products and ask anything they choose. This is only possible (within a 5 x 1.5 metre area) if the machinery is off, for ease of talking and discussion, as well as H & S issues.

That's what happened last year and I felt it went very well. There were at least two of us available all the time, mostly there were three, so we were able to handle a very large number of questions (and sales, too!).

I doubt that the format will change significantly, if at all, for this event, but that's not my decision, it's the European Manager's call. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I'm only just back from France, having accepted the "gig" via e-mail whilst over there. I've yet to discuss the details on the 'phone. If the decision is different, I'll let you know within this thread. HTH :)

Ray.

Without my business hat on, but with my mean old git hat on, this show is great value.

Loads of tools, demos and more to see and it is free.

Martin

That's not a million miles from me.. and I seem to have an opening in my diary for tomorrow... I might actually make it to KP.

keithhickson":1fahxrdj said:
Fecn":1fahxrdj said:
That's not a million miles from me.. and I seem to have an opening in my diary for tomorrow... I might actually make it to KP.
Ummm it's in November not tomorrow

At least I got the Friday bit right. Ah well.. i guess I won't be there tomorrow after all.

Back