• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Katz Mose stop block?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cedricb

Established Member
Reaction score
...just wondering if people will be interested in a group by for the Katz Mose stop block? As the shipping cost to the UK for 1 item is $16; might be a better deal with a slightly bigger order...

Hi, well at $35 here in the states I dread to think how much they are back in the UK, I suppose a use could be made for it but first of all not one bit of my equipment has that type of T slot on it, so I will just keep using a bit of wood and a G cramp the odd time I want a stop thanks.
I think it’s another example of the divergent ways woodwork is going, expensive bits of stuff, mft and router V a more traditional hand tools and cast iron approach. Ian
Edit, sorry that sounded a little harsh, it looked well-made and seemed to do what it was designed to do.

Last edited:
Payment is in dollars so £26, which is better than some where you'd pay £34.99. I'm in if you can get 2 more buyers as I've just checked that postage is free for orders over $100 to England. Each buyer would have to pay UK postage to you to ship to their local address I presume.

with 3 stop blocks and few T-tracks; I'm around £120. ...should we order more? I wasn't aware of the VAT... 🙄

Back