Karcher Multivac Deal at Screwfix

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selsdon_PJS

Established Member
Reaction score
I picked one of these Karcher WD3 P multivacs up last week following an email offer from Screwfix:

http://www.screwfix.com/p/karcher-w...rch-_-SearchRec-_-Area1&_requestid=203174#_=p

£50 off is a solid reduction - the higher price is still being charged at many other outlets. Wet/dry/blow functions plus you can connect your power tools to it for automatic switching of the vac, and pleasing for me is that the stepped nozzle actually fits most of my power tools, something that was rather frustrating beforehand.

Really pleased with it, good price, 2 year warranty, well known brand :D

I bought one of these last year and although it's been ok, with some nice features, the build quality is quite poor. The plastics used are flimsy and I've had to contact Karcher twice to have replacement parts sent out. The parts were sent out promptly so I've got no issues with the customer service, but I'd rather not have to contact them in the first place.

Pretty sure that's the same model I bought about three years ago on offer in Tesco's for £40. I've found it decent enough for use in the workshop, and the blower function is handy for drying my motorbike after it's been washed. It's been very useful for draining a washing machine - the drain plug was pretty much at floor level so you couldn't get a container under it, just opened it a crack and vacuumed the water straight up as it came out.

Back