Just use the blade guard!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've removed the fronts from all my electrical fittings around the house and workshop, as it saves me valuable time if I want to inspect the wiring, or access the screw terminals to ensure they're tight.

I'm sure I could get electrocuted when I turn the light on in the morning, but only if I lose focus. I just concentrate, and accept that there is a risk to using electricity.

I've removed the fronts from all my electrical fittings around the house and workshop, as it saves me valuable time if I want to inspect the wiring, or access the screw terminals to ensure they're tight.

I'm sure I could get electrocuted when I turn the light on in the morning, but only if I lose focus. I just concentrate, and accept that there is a risk to using electricity.

If what you say is true, then you have quite successfully created an incident (no accident, in this case), which is simply waiting to happen.
What a truly Darwinian thing to do. I really hope you are joking :unsure:

On the bright side it’ll be easier to decorate round them now :unsure: 😂

If what you say is true, then you have quite successfully created an incident (no accident, in this case), which is simply waiting to happen.
What a truly Darwinian thing to do. I really hope you are joking :unsure:

I think he’s joking mate!

Back