Just for fun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimG

Little Woodworm
Reaction score
My son in law has a new app on his phone that does time lapse shots, we did a sequence of me roughing out an Ash bowl, it got a bit hairy as the bowl had a completely unexpected hollow that mad making the initial tenon a bit tricky, but with a bit of care it worked out OK, this isn't easy to see it the high speed run, but you can pause at any point and see a clear image as the movie is made entirely of stills shot at 1 second intervals.

Video can be seen here

What a great idea enjoyed watching that twice did not have my high speed glasses on first time (lol) looks a good bowl any pictures of the finish bowl please.
Tom

I wish I could knock 'em out that quick!

Thanks Winemaker, the bowl was turned wet so it will be a couple of months before I set to finishing it, I will add some pics when it's done, meanwhile I have two videos up showing the roughing out and completing of a natural edged holly bowl plus images of the completed bowl on my blog (there are links to the videos there too)

Thanks Winemaker, the bowl was turned wet so it will be a couple of months before I set to finishing it, I will add some pics when it's done, meanwhile I have two videos up showing the roughing out and completing of a natural edged holly bowl plus images of the completed bowl on my blog (there are links to the videos there too)[/quote]

Just watched your blog of the holy, loved it will watch it again learnt a lot from that thanks
Tom

Hmm, I did put a link in the description on the video, perhaps you didn't spot it, lapseit.

Back