Just bought a min max FS 30 Planner Thicknesser Single phase

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdesign

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Just looking for some opinions things i'll have to look out for won't be picking it up for 7 weeks probably as I am going to america next wednesday.

Heard good things about it just wanna know the general consensus. Picked it up for 950 euros.

Thanks in Advance Richard

If it's similar to the lab300 combo (it looks it) it'll be good. Solid, simple and accurate. Fences can be a prob - I had to flatten mine a touch. Axminster sent a replacement but it was worse than the first one.

hey all collected my planer thicknesser and got a quick look at it before i had to leave for america so not able to play with it set it up before leaving. on my quick observation and waxing to prevent rust noticed the tables were not co-planer and skewed when the in feed tables hight was adjusted even worse. any advice on this wood be great.

the european style guard is missing and its arm is cracked and the cover to hide the blade behind the fence is also missing.:(

regards Richard

Attachments

• photo-2 resized.jpg
    photo-2 resized.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 718
  • photo-3 re size.jpg
    photo-3 re size.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 718
  • photo 4 resize.jpg
    photo 4 resize.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 718
  • photo-1 resize.jpg