Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20240320-164743.png

View attachment 177954

Nice looking car and up to 340 miles, but from £54,820 for a Skoda?! 😮
True, but it goes like a scalded cat, handles great and roomy, with ability to use 125Kw and maybe 150kw charges.
I've got the the enyaq IV sportine, same car but more estate type than the coupe above and its been amazing..

You can upgrade to a VW for £5k extra or an Audi for £10k!🤣
Yes I know. Someone asked an Audi executive once why their cars are virtually the same as the Volkswagen model but an extra 10% more? He replied that the Audi is a “premium” product and that buyers believe they are getting a better car! 😆. I think it was 2013 when Audi came 38th out of 39 in the car reliability statistics that year.

True, but it goes like a scalded cat, handles great and roomy, with ability to use 125Kw and maybe 150kw charges.
I've got the the enyaq IV sportine, same car but more estate type than the coupe above and its been amazing..
O - 60 in 6.3 seconds isn’t bad but the Tesla Model 3 DM LR does it in 4.2 seconds and is nearly £5K cheaper.

O - 60 in 6.3 seconds isn’t bad but the Tesla Model 3 DM LR does it in 4.2 seconds and is nearly £5K cheaper.
That's simply because the Tesla is not restricted on using its power. 99% of the Euro based EVs have all been restricted, both on maximum battery usage and top speed, don't know why, maybe the Eurocrats had a hand in it. The only exception I know of is the latest Porsche Elec car.

That's simply because the Tesla is not restricted on using its power. 99% of the Euro based EVs have all been restricted, both on maximum battery usage and top speed, don't know why, maybe the Eurocrats had a hand in it. The only exception I know of is the latest Porsche Elec car.
Is this a joke?

Yes I know. Someone asked an Audi executive once why their cars are virtually the same as the Volkswagen model but an extra 10% more? He replied that the Audi is a “premium” product and that buyers believe they are getting a better car! 😆. I think it was 2013 when Audi came 38th out of 39 in the car reliability statistics that year.
A number of years ago I was in the market for a used car.
I asked my mechanic what he thought of the Skoda Octavia.
Pretty good car he said it's a bit like an Audi A4 only better. The suspension in the A4 will cost you £500 after a few years, the Skoda won't.

A number of years ago I was in the market for a used car.
I asked my mechanic what he thought of the Skoda Octavia.
Pretty good car he said it's a bit like an Audi A4 only better. The suspension in the A4 will cost you £500 after a few years, the Skoda won't.
Skoda are designed for carp check roads ....just like our roads!!

Back