Joke Thread 4

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's time for a fresh joke thread, and given the easily offendered and underlying Woke brigade I suggest the thread is moved to under Off topic 2 🤬

I think it's time for a fresh joke thread, and given the easily offendered and underlying Woke brigade I suggest the thread is moved to under Off topic 2 🤬
Strange. Why do you think starting a new thread would lead to funnier jokes?
It hasn't worked so far, and this is number 4!
And if "easily offendered" means wondering what's amusing about a person being left to be burnt, because they identify as non-binary or they don't know what a pronoun is, then I suppose I fall into that category.

Last edited:
Strange. Why do you think starting a new thread would lead to funnier jokes?
It hasn't worked so far, and this is number 4!
And if "easily offendered" means wondering what's amusing about a person being left to be burnt, because they identify as non-binary or they don't know what a pronoun is, then I suppose I fall into that category.
If you don't like the jokes, fine, but I suggest then that no comment is required.
I never said it would make the jokes funnier, just that we put them under a restricted thread.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says Go back, something has gone wrong..

Plus other associated messages

Ah well that's another great joke thread gone to the dogs
The joke thread is dead. Long live the joke thread.
Yet Russel Brand has millions of social media followers and makes millions from adds etc, spewing similar garbage.
So society today is definitely out of kilter?

If you don't like the jokes, fine, but I suggest then that no comment is required.
I never said it would make the jokes funnier, just that we put them under a restricted thread.
If I don’t find the joke funny then I will make no comment. If I find the joke offensive or in bad taste I will comment. Geddit?

It doesn't make any sense, Stuart. The only pronoun used by the firefighter in the first panel is "you", which is non gender specific.
He calls her Lady, which is enough to trigger her/him/it/wtf response and I found it quite amusing and a good idea too.

Mr. and Mrs. Potato were sitting down to a meal with their three lovely daughters, when the eldest spud announced that she had accepted a proposal of marriage.
"That's lovely darling," said Mum, "who's the lucky fella?"
"A King Edward!" said daughter number one.
"Oh my!", says Mum, you are doing well!"

Encouraged by this positive response, number two pipes up with the news that she too is getting wed.
"And who is your beau?" comes the question.
"A Jersey Royal!" comes the reply, at which Mum, and Dad too are overjoyed.
"Two of our girls marrying so well - we couldn't be happier!"

At this, the third daughter figures now is as good a time as any and blurts out that she also has received a proposal of marriage. "Who's it to be?" asks Mum, aquiver with excitement.
"Gary Lineker!" says her youngest. There's a bit of a pause until Mum says, "Gary Lineker?! .....
"But he's just a common tater!"
Good Grief! I thought that one was dead & buried, 60 odd yrs ago! I think Eamond Andrews was commontater.

Back