Jewlery box hardware suppliers?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just typed "small box hardware" into the search facility on this very Forum and got 94 results in 0.11 seconds!

I've got a feeling that in one of those posts there is a member of the Forum who is actually a maker of the stuff!

Tony Spear":l5ef60su said:
I just typed "small box hardware" into the search facility on this very Forum and got 94 results in 0.11 seconds!

I've got a feeling that in one of those posts there is a member of the Forum who is actually a maker of the stuff!

For some reason I can't get on with the search feature on this forum. I never seem to end up with anything I'm after. I gave up on it a while ago so apologies if this is a question that's been asked before. I was a moderator on a forum much much busier than this one so I understand how frustrating it can be answering the same questions over and over again...

Thanks for the links people. Very helpful =] If anyone knows of any more, keep 'em coming!

Thanks again,

Tom

Back